L5R - Campaigns
- The battle table roll doesn’t explode; a void point is likewise not usable. Battling is for professionalists; therefore, the Skill Rank is doubled.
- Damage from the Mass battle table counts as one source, so the usage of a void point to lower damage is allowed; reduction is likewise counted for Defense: Doubled rank of the skill (DS) or the quadrupled rank (FDS) as reduction; the glory values are modified to infamy (coward), instead. Any taken duel or heroic opportunity cancels the defense effect, but not the infamy.
- Active yojimbo don’t roll on the table, but follow their charge. If staying on the side of their charge in the whole battle, glory rises for two points. For their duty, yojimbo earn four points of honor at the end of battle. If the charge dies, they get one rank in infamy and may ask for seppuku.
- In Court battle (as per EE), the roll in the second phase (determination) may be substituted with battle (court) and perception.
- For possessing the skill Games: Go or Games: Shogi at least at Rank 3, there is a +1-modifier; for both together it will be +3 on the battle tables.